Others from the category:
improve team work!
… is a creative process between the coach and the team, where ideas to be considered are initiated, which should lead to the change in behavior and approaches of individuals and the team as well. Coach works with the whole group in the same time or individually with particular team members.
Team coaching is led by certified coaches.
Team coaching is a systematic and on a given topic focused work of a coach and a group of people or individuals, where the coach uses structured questions to:
- help with reflexion of the situation
- allows particular team members to see the situation from a different angle
- supports the trust in the group in their own abilities to solve the task
What areas do we work with in team coaching:
- new teams
- implementing new structures into teams
- changes in the team leadership
- process changes
- raising demands on the team performance
- conflicts in teams
- teams in matrix organizations
- virtual or remote teams
- agile teams